Friday, June 6, 2008

Ladies night with my roomies!

Last night I was able to meet up with a few of my roommates from college! It had been way too long since our last visit and I loved every minute we spent together! We met at Chili's (apparently that is THE place to have ladies nights because there were several other tables within eye shot that were crowded with woman wearing wedding bands and holding little babies) around 8pm, ate a little and talked a lot. The only thing missing were our out-of-state roomies. Perhaps we could plan some sort of reunion in the future for all to attend. Thanks ladies for a fun(and much needed) night out! This is what I ate, a white molten chocolate cake! SO good!

6 comments:

April said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
April said...

Oh man, I was feeling my dessert through the night and this morning. I have learned my lesson. Nothing big like that late at night. But it was good going down!

carrie r. said...

You didn't even mention the chili cheese fries. I will be repenting for weeks. Thanks for the fun evening, ladies!

And Elisa, I don't think I told you but you look fantastic. I remember after Annabelle was born you were trying to get back in shape and it looks like you have more than accomplished your goal! You are seriously such an inspiration!

Thanks for the buttercream recipe :) I can't wait to try it. Good luck with your starburst roses!

The Taylor Bunch said...

Okay... I am going to be lame... I am TOTALLY not even sorry for those fries. I want more. :)

Stacie said...

How fun! You ladies all look so great! What a fun time. Shayla, we need to connect!

JP said...

I'm so glad you guys got together, but I also miss you terribly! It looks like you had a blast...did April bring the quote book? It would be so nice to have your uplifting spirits/stories/laughs. Love you ladies - and don't regret those yummy desserts or fries...I wish I could share a big 'ol plate with you. Mmmm.