Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Still pregnant

Today I had my doctor's appointment...not much of a change, I'm dilated between a 1-2 and not really effaced much. Maybe we'll have a Valentine's baby! If we do, Scott wants to name her Aphrodite (goddess of love and beauty), we could call her Aphro for short :), just kidding, I won't let him do that! My mom flies in tomorrow night, I'll be counting on her to keep me sane and it'll be so nice to have her here with the kids when we have to go to the hospital.

My brother Fred and his cute wife Robin just had their baby girl on Sunday February 10! Her name is Reese and we can't wait to see her!

8 comments:

jj said...

Elisa,
Hang in there! If you do have a Valentine baby I would suggest the name Jeri since that is my birthday! Good luck!
Jeri

Rachel Lassen said...

Elisa, Good Luck I hope your delivery goes well and until then hang in there! It is so good to here that your mom is coming down. What a big help. Good luck again and make sure you post tons of pictures for those of us that are far away!!

The Taylor Bunch said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Taylor Bunch said...

Elisa! You are so strong and doing wonderfully. Remembering how fast Charles came, its probably a blessing that you haven't had your baby since your mom isn't here. After your mom gets here, I'll bet you anything you go into labor. That's what happened with me. I was so concerned about Ellie not getting taken care of, that after my mom got here I felt like a whole bunch of stress was lifted off of my shoulders. YOU ARE AMAZING! You can do it!

Ben & Casey said...

Oh Elisa! I keep checking your blog hoping that you've had that baby. :) It will be such a blessing to have your mom there to help out. By the way, I think a Valentine baby would be cool. :)

The Hornes'es said...

Ha ha ha ha...that made me laugh! Aphro for short!! That'd be funny! Anyways, hang in there...at least you know that eventually, this baby WILL come out! :-) I hope everything goes great!
Take care!

rachael said...

elisa, i am so glad you are sane enough not to use the name aphro! that would be so sad for the kid! good luck with everything i will be praying for you ! please let me know if you need anything! love ya rach

Rachel said...

No baby yet? Hopefully today is the day. Although Valentine's would be fun! Good luck and can't wait to see pictures of the new little one!