Sunday, February 24, 2008

Man Tag

WHAT IS HIS FULL NAME ? Charles Scott Smith

HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN MARRIED? 4 and 1/2 years

HOW LONG DID YOU DATE? about 8 months before our wedding

WHO EATS MORE SWEETS? me, though we both like a little each day (but I'm sure he considers my amount more than just a little :))

WHO SAID I LOVE YOU FIRST? he did, on his 22nd birthday

WHO IS OLDER? He's 27 and I'm 24(but I'll be 25 in April)

WHO IS TALLER? he is by about 4 inches

WHO IS SMARTER? he majored in engineering, I majored in Marriage Family and Human Development so we have different smarts

WHO CAN SING BETTER? He can sing tenor better, I can sing alto better :)

WHO DOES THE LAUNDRY? we both do

WHO PAYS THE BILLS? usually me

WHO COOKS DINNER? I do because I'm home but on the weekends sometimes he'll make something or he'll help out

WHO MOWS THE LAWN? He does.

WHO SLEEPS ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE BED? It depends. I like to sleep closer to the bathroom

WHO DRIVES? I usually drive because Scott's at work, but when he's home he drives. We're both pretty safe drivers, we drive the speed limit or maybe 5 over which is considered really slow here in Utah, everyone passes us up! But he's probably still a better driver than me...well a better observer. sometimes I don't see cars coming and I have trouble backing out of our driveway though you'd think i'd have it down after 6 months of living here

WHO IS MORE STUBBORN? we both are about different things, though perhaps my list of "things" is longer :)

WHO KISSED WHO FIRST? he bent down to kiss me but of course I let him and kissed him back :)

WHO ASKED WHO OUT? he did

WHO PROPOSED? he did

WHO HAS MORE SIBLINGS? I do. There's 11 children in my family, I have 4 whole siblings and 6 half; and 4 in his, with 2 whole siblings and 1 half

WHO WEARS THE PANTS? we both do, literally. I suppose, metaphorically, we each have a leg

I TAG EVERYONE THAT READS THIS AND WANTS TO PLAY!

1 comment:

Scott said...

Chances are that someone will comment on the vampires before they comment on me.