Friday, January 18, 2008

Wolverine? What!?

I saw X-Men quite some time ago. Hugh Jackman played Wolverine and that's pretty much all I'd ever seen of the actor. Last year when we had netflix, I rented Oklahoma thinking it was the movie that I'd seen years before but it was actually a broadway musical turned into a movie....when I realized this I was a bit disappointed until the opening scene when, to my surprise, Hugh Jackman stepped out and started singing, and really well! This was my favorite number:

7 comments:

Cristin Lassen said...

Thanks for posting that. I always heard Hugh Jackman was a big time musical actor, but had never seen him in any musicals. He's really good!

Jamie said...

The guy can do everything.

kelley said...

I love Hugh. This just adds to his wonderfulness.

Scott said...

He must be Mormon if he can sing like that.

LeMira said...

I own this version -- Got it from a BYU Broadcasting Christmas dinner last year where they were trying to get rid of their "pledge-drive" surplus.

I also love him in Kate and Leopold. It's a good flick that shows yet another great side of him.

Ben said...

Definitely Mormon.

The Christen's Comings and Goings said...

I defintely have to check that out from the library! Wow, Hugh's pretty good!