Monday, January 21, 2008

Snow, again




Sometime between late last night and early this morning we got about 10 inches of snow. We've had so much snow this year already it's crazy! And no one from the city came to plow our neighborhood, so all day I watched as cars struggled to get out and about. Our sweet neighbors came by in the morning and cleared our driveway and sidewalks which was so nice, but it's still hard to get cars over the mounds of snow. The kids and I went out a couple of times today and played, cleared more snow, and played some more.

6 comments:

Angela said...

My goodness. Ten inches! Charlie looks so cute. We have pictures like that of our kids in the snow. Great memories.

LeMira said...

As nice as it is to have a real winter and to be getting a great snow pack in the mountains -- isn't enough enough?!

Esther said...

So much snow huh! Looks like your kids are enjoying it. I love your quotes you have to the side, I can't wait for Zeke to say little cute things that are on his mind.

Rachel Lassen said...

Elisa, I'm so glad you are healthy now. The flu is awful! Thanks for sharing your great story. You have such great faith and you are an amazing example to me. Well I hope you guys have fun with all the snow you have been getting!!

Rachel Lassen said...

Elisa, I'm so glad you are healthy now. The flu is awful! Thanks for sharing your great story. You have such great faith and you are an amazing example to me. Well I hope you guys have fun with all the snow you have been getting!!

Liz & Scott said...

You are getting more snow than we are here in NY ... we love the blog, it's fun to keep up with the Smiths!