Sunday, January 6, 2008

Happy 2nd Birthday Charles!

In honor of Charlie's second birthday I've decided to post a picture for every 6 months of his life starting from his birth:
Newborn

6 months1 year

1 and 1/2 years
2 years(today!)

Excuse the last picture, he was sick today and so his face was a bit red, he's holding his comfort blanket and he had a hard time smiling, in fact I think this is the only one of 20 where I got him to smile(probably because he was near his Lightning McQueen cake).

It's amazing to me how much they change just over these first couple years of life! He was such a jolly chunk for awhile with big gaps in between his teeth(but of course, extremely adorable to me) and now he is turning into such a handsome little boy. Happy Birthday Lovies!!!

5 comments:

Ben & Casey said...

Happy Birthday Charlie! That birthday cake is amazing. Did you make it?

I also love what you've done to your blog. You are so talented!

Stacie said...

Love the cake! Happy Birthday Charles! Hope you feel better soon.

Gina said...

He still looks the same as he did in his 6 months picture - so cute!!

Esther said...

He's such a cute little guy! I like your new look on your blog too!

Angela said...

What a cutie pie! Good job on the cake, Elisa. Wish we could be there to share in the fun. Happy Birthday to my favorite Grandson!