Monday, January 28, 2008

Beloved Prophet



Last night President Gordon B. Hinckley (Prophet) passed away at the age of 97. I'm so grateful for the time we've been able to have him as our Prophet, I'll miss him dearly. He was such a sweet, funny, intelligent, and loving man who did so many great things for the world. He was great for public relations, always did and said the right things, and I loved in his talks when he spoke to the women, you could tell that he loved us all. Thanks Stacie for posting this quote on your blog, I loved it too! "Do the best you can. And remember that the greatest asset you have in this world is those children who you've brought into the world, and for whose nurture and care you're responsible" (President Hinckley, News conference in Salt Lake City, March 13, 1995).

3 comments:

The Hornes'es said...

I heard that - I'm sorry for your loss. What happens next? Is there someone who has been apointed?

Ben & Casey said...

I absolutely adore this picture!

JP said...

I remember how much you loved him from college. I'll miss him too! You're going to have that baby any day now! I can't believe it! Good luck, hope all goes well w/ delivery!