Wednesday, December 12, 2007

I love being a mom!

The other morning while I was loading our dishwasher after breakfast and cleaning up the kitchen, Elisabeth, who had gone downstairs to get dressed, came upstairs looking like this:
I love this girl!

And here are a couple of pictures of the kids. The first I took of them stretching and the second picture they're doing yoga with my video:

You may notice that Charles and Elisabeth are doing different yoga poses in this picture. That's because Elisabeth follows the video and Charles only does his favorite pose, which is this one. :)

5 comments:

carrie r. said...

Elisabeth cracks me up. What an outfit! They are both so cute. So funny how Charlie just does the same pose :)

LeMira said...

They could teach me Yoga!

Esther said...

What cuties! Being a mom is the best!

Maren said...

Is that 'Salutation to the Sun?' I love that one!

Trisha said...

I love Elisabeth's outfit. Once Macie can dress herself I'm sure she'll do the same thing. Today she had a pink flowered tank top on top of her outfit because she just had to wear it.