Saturday, November 17, 2007

O Holy Night

This is one of my absolute favorite songs and and when J.Gro sings it, it's just amazing! The video below is live from a couple of years back. I know, it's a little early, but I couldn't help myself....I never can. Some of my favorite music and movies are Christmas ones and it just doesn't seem fair that I can only listen/watch them one month out of the entire year! But my husband adamantly disagrees with me :), and that's okay, it kinda makes married life a little more fun, you know, gives us something very innocent to quarrel about :). I have compromised a little with our Christmas traditions and have agreed not to put up most of the Christmas decorations until after Thanksgiving. Though today we had a Super Saturday activity with some women in my church and we painted these really cool looking wooden wise men on their camels that I had to display...and I also put together our Christmas wreath today(I just buy all the pieces at Michael's, including a plain wreath for $3, and then put them together, it's amazing how much cheaper it is to do it that way and in my opinion they look just as good as the $50 ones), oh and I put a couple of our children's Christmas picture books out on display, so I guess that would have to count as Christmas decorations too. But other than that, I'm waiting to put up the others until after Thanksgiving. So here you go, enjoy it!

2 comments:

Robin said...

I like the wreath...and I like it even better knowing how much money you were able to save! I love that!

The Frosts said...

I love that you have started decorating. I can't wait to get Thanksgiving over with so I can start getting ready for Christmas! Cute wreath!