Monday, September 24, 2007

Ultrasound results

Thanks for all your input, it was fun to read your responses. The picture on the left just shows the legs close together in a cute position :). The picture on the right shows the bum and the legs, and nothing in between(which is hard to tell, those ultrasounds can be very tricky)...so yes, we are having a girl! Elisabeth is soooooooooo excited! She asked if the baby was going to be sleeping upstairs by Charles and Mommy and Daddy (Elisabeth sleeps downstairs, all alone, I know, sad, but she's doing well). I could tell she was hoping I'd say that she could sleep downstairs with her. I told her until she was one year old, I'd have her sleep upstairs really close to mommy because I need to feed her breast milk, even in the night. But once she had her first birthday she could go down and share a room with Elisabeth if that was okay with her. Elisabeth got the biggest grin on her face, jumped up and said, Yes! Charles likes to give the baby (my belly) lots of kisses, though I don't think he really understands. If you have some favorite girl names, I'd love to hear them. I do have a couple that I really like, but I'm always up for suggestions.

10 comments:

Rachel G. Lassen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rachel G. Lassen said...

Elisa, I am so excited for you guys. Another little girl will be so fun. I am excited for Elisabeth, I always wanted a little sister. They will have so much fun together. I hope you are filling well and continue to have a healthy pregnancy. talk to you soon rachel.

Mary said...

Hooray! I am so excited for a girl for you! I am even more excited that I guessed right.

Robin said...

Congratulations again! That is so exciting to find out the gender and be thinking of girl names. Fun, fun!

April said...

Yay! I am so glad for you guys. Time to pull out the ruffly dresses!

Q & A said...

Congrats! That looked like very girly anatomy to me :) Maybe just because I just had my own girly ultrasound. By the way, my doctor changed my due date based on my last Ultrasound, I think our dates might be the same now. Are you due on the 17th? Funny, huh!

Elisa said...

yeah, at the ultrasound they said the 15th of Feb., but I think i'll just keep in my mind the 18th still so that if she's late it won't feel quite so late :)

Carrie said...

Oh, I am the only loser that guessed boy. :) Haha. I guess I was wrong. But congratulations, I am so excited for you guys!! I can't wait to see what another Elisa/Scott baby girl is going to look like.

Nisa said...

hey elisa,
i heard the great news the other day. congrats to you both. God bless.

Katie and Eric said...

Congrats you guys! It is funny how are families are following a similar pattern. Good luck! I hope you are feeling well and loving your new place.