Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Harry Potter 5, the movie

My little sister Becca and I and our friend Traci saw Harry Potter 5 this evening on it's opening day. Bec and I dressed up as Harry and Hermoine or perhaps Ginny, take your pick (I already had the costumes from Halloween, so of course we HAD to!) There was probably 2 other people dressed up and one was maybe 10 years old, it was so fun! I'm so glad that I have a sister who likes to dress up and be silly too. Anyways, I LOVE the Harry Potter books and the movies are pretty good...only 10 more days until Harry Potter 7, the final book, is out!!! I can't wait!

The movie was good and the director got most everything in there that's really important, though at the end during Dumbledore's talk with Harry they didn't include the reason why harry has to return to the Dursley's each summer which I think is kind of important, and may prove to be even more important in the last book...we'll see.

P.S. Thanks hubbies for watching the babies!

4 comments:

Cristin Lassen said...

I love that you dressed up like Harry Potter!

Q & A said...

You guys look so cute. We were so impressed with your costumes at Halloween last year. I loved the movie and cannot wait until Saturday. HOoray!

Gina said...

Sounds like fun. I have yet to see it.

Carrie said...

Great costumes! I wasn't crazy about the movie...but then I always think the books are so much better. I can't wait to read book seven! We are going to a Harry Potter Party at Borders midnight on Friday in our finest muggle attire. :) Long live Harry!!