Sunday, June 3, 2007

'Latter Day Prophets' and Sunday pictures

Here's a short clip of Elisabeth singing one of her favorite songs...she actually has about 30 favorites, but I didn't want to bore you with all of them. Enjoy!


Today we dressed Charles in one of Scott's old outfits that he wore when he was a child, and he and Elisabeth looked so cute in their church attire that we thought we'd try and take some pictures before we took off. This was a little difficult. Charles didn't want to look at the camera:

Elisabeth tried to help by putting her arm around him, but he obviously didn't want her to touch him:

I decided to jump in and see if I could hold Char still for a minute, you can see how well that turned out:

Oh well, better luck next time :)

7 comments:

Cristin Lassen said...

Elisa you are so cute. Don't you love how hard it is to pose kids in pictures?

Stacie said...

Cute pictures...your kids are adorable. I can't believe how well Elisabeth knows that song! And your hair is very cute too!

Gina said...

Oh my goodness. I think she knows that song better than I do. I really need to learn it now.

Carrie said...

That clip is so adorable and funny-- Adam asked me to teach him that song a couple of weeks ago because he never learned it in primary, so we've been working on it in FHE. :) I can't wait to show him this video of Elisabeth.

Q & A said...

Such a cute video clip. You guys are so great at teaching your kids the gospel (BTW, I totally stole your idea of working on one primary song and week and we are now well on our way to knowing all the songs for the Primary program--thanks!!)

Love Charles in the daddy outfit. Love that.

LeMira said...

Dang cute! She even has the tune totally down. Jackson loves to sing, but his notes are everywhere!!

Julia said...

HOLY COW! I don't even know that song as well as she does! I should keep replaying it so I learn it! She's so young to be that smart!