Wednesday, June 13, 2007

High School Musical

Okay, let's try this post again...I think I've figured out the problem with You Tube.

Here is Elisabeth singing the chorus to, "Start of Something New." It's a song from the Disney Movie High School Musical.

Here are the lyrics just in case you can't quite understand what she's saying:

"I said yeah, it's the start of something new, it feels so right to be here with you, oh, and now looking in your eyes, I feel in my heart, the start of something new."

4 comments:

Cristin Lassen said...

Oh my gosh! That should be the most popular video on You Tube because it is hilarious! She sounds just like the girl movie... totally. I love how serious she is. That is such a great video. Luke and I just watched it twice... he was mesmerized.

Carrie said...

Hmmm.. I'm really sad because for some reason I can't get sound on any YouTube videos for the past couple of days. So weird! I get sound on everything else. ANyway, this video LOOKS super cute, can't wait to come back and listen when I figure out the problem.

Carrie said...

WOW! That sure is a BIG voice for a little girl!! I played this video with Georgia on my lap and she was giggling her head off, she loved hearing Elisabeth sing. :) I really enjoy your videos.

Danica said...

She's so funny!