Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Craigslist find


Seattle's 'craigslist' has SO much stuff, it's wonderful! Because there's SO much stuff, people sell a lot of their really nice stuff for really cheap or they'll even give it away for free; I guess they're just hoping someone will come take it off of their hands so they don't have to deal with it anymore. A couple of days ago we (Scott and I) decided that we were going to try and find some furniture items on Craigslist here before we move to Salt Lake City since we'll be moving into something that's much bigger than our 2 bedroom apartment. Now of course I searched the Salt Lake craigslist too but they just don't have much at all compared to Seattle's and because of that things are much more expensive. The items we are searching for include a bookshelf, an entertainment center armoire, and a dresser armoire for the kids room. Anyways, yesterday I found this bookshelf that was just absolutely perfect, and it was free!! I'm sure I'll be on craigslist now several times a day until I find my other items :).

1 comment:

Cristin Lassen said...

I love Craigs List! We found our current rental on it and bargained the landlord down a bit. We haven't been able to find a better deal in the paper or anywhere else online.