Monday, June 25, 2007

6 weeks

We found out a few weeks ago that I'm pregnant again! I haven't actually been to the doctor yet, but according to babycenter.com (you can plug in your last menstrual period and length of cycle), the due date will be February 18th 2008. Last week I started feeling nauseated and it's been getting worse every day. I'm hoping this pregnancy is more like Charlie's than Elisabeth's because I could barely keep any food down with her for a few months; when I was pregnant with Charles I still felt sick but during the entire pregnancy I only threw up a handful of times. I won't complain anymore, I just am so happy to know that another member of our family will be joining us soon.

14 comments:

LeMira said...

Again, congratulations! So many new and exciting things are coming your way. I hope your pregnancy goes well.

Jamie said...

hooray on your new baby Elisa! You are such a great mom. And youhave such a cute little family. It will be exciting to see this new person in a few months!

April said...

Good gravy! Congrats again!

Stacie said...

I know what you'll do with all the space in your new house...fill it with kids! Congrats to you...that is wonderful. Hang in there through the yucky stuff!

Fred said...

Congratulations! I thought you were starting to show, and I was right.j/k

Fred said...

I'm your brother so only I can say that,seriously though, congrats from the family, we're excited for you guys. By the time the new baby is here you'll have more room and you'll be a little closer to where we will be. Love ya

Mary said...

HOORAY HOORAY HOORAY HOORAY!!!! I was just thinking I can't wait for number three to get here... Charlie is growing up so fast!!! Congrats. You are such a great mama!

Trisha said...

Congrats!!! So many exciting things are happening for your family...the new house and the baby will be so fun to look forward to.

Cristin Lassen said...

Congratulations! That's such great news!

Carrie said...

Wow.. lots of blessings for you guys! Congratulations Elisa. I'm so happy for you!

Katie and Eric said...

Congratulations! That is very exciting news. I hope that everything goes well.

Danica said...

Holy cow! Congrats x a million you guys!!!

Q & A said...

Congrats you guys! That is great news. I hope you're feeling ok and that the move goes smoothly!

berrymom said...

I am so happy for you!!!!! You are such a wonderful mom and any child is lucky to be under your care! I wish for you that the next several months will fly by...though experience tells me they will crawl. You will be in my thoughts! Good luck with the move. I am so thrilled for your new house also!