Monday, May 14, 2007

"You are loved..."


Most evenings after we've finished eating our dinner, we'll turn on Josh Groban's new c.d. and we all dance to the song, "You are loved." The kids LOVE this dancing time! Scott and I enjoy it to of course, but mostly because it's fun to watch the kids dance :). They've got some pretty cool moves. I've got it on video camera too, so perhaps if I can figure out how to get that onto You Tube then we'll post it up here later. Here's a picture of Scott dancing with both the kids on him :).

6 comments:

Carrie said...

I really love this tradition! I was a little taken aback when I read this because Adam and I do this every night with Georgia before bed too! :) We'll put on some music and she just loves to clap her hands and dance with us. It's how we get her last wiggles and energy out before bed so she's good and tired. This is a really sweet picture of Scott and the kids, I'm sure they will always remember this fun family time together.

Q & A said...

Super great tradition. I might just have to steal it! And I don't mean to be making a million posts on your blog at once but I HAVE to comment on Scott's reading selections. Is he an engineer or what?! Gotta love those geeky engineer boys :) (Al is currently reading some crazy book on a spy plane program called skunkworks - Aerospace engineering at it's best)

Robin said...

Cute! I can't wait to see the kids moves...I am sure they are hilarious!

berrymom said...

My boys LOVE dancing too! They dance to anything upbeat and loud. THeir favorite is if I dance with them. We don't do it every day, but pretty close. Whenever I want to get the house clean, I turn on fun music really loud and we dance for a while and then have clean up time. Whether or not they help me clean up, they at least let me clean because they are enjoying the music so much.

Danica said...

I want that CD :)

Katie and Eric said...

It looks like you guys have a lot of fun together. I love checking your blog. We would love to see you guys sometime, do you think you want to take a trip to New York?