Friday, May 18, 2007

Kid news

Charles woke up with his pajama shirt like this:




















I'm not quite sure how that happened.

Elisabeth has recently started playing with the big kids! Last week they were all standing outside our patio talking to Elisabeth, asking her what her favorite colors were etc., and Elisabeth turned around to me and said, "Mommy, can I go outside and play with them?" I was a little bit surprised by the question since she's never really expressed an interest in playing with older elementary aged kids, but I just nodded my head and said, "uh, sure." She jumped up, got on her plastic tricycle that's parked on our patio, rode past me in the living while waving her hand and saying, "see ya mom," and then proceeded to drive out the door. My little girl is growing up so fast! Pretty soon she's going to be wearing makeup, driving a car, and flirting with boys! Yikes! :)

3 comments:

Mary said...

Oh wow, she looks so little out there!

berrymom said...

Sometimes I wonder what goes on while the kids are sleeping! That is so funny! I know what you mean about them growing up fast. I substituted for the primary chorister today and just to see Thomas sitting there with all the other kids was bizare to me.

Robin said...

I love the picture of Charlie with his arm out the top. What is he doing in his sleep?