Monday, May 7, 2007

Hide and seek

One of Charlie's new favorite things to do is take an object and hide it somewhere interesting. For example the other day Scott found half a stick of string cheese in the shower, and last week I found a toothbrush in my slipper. He'll usually forget about it for a day or two and then accidentally stubble across it and when he does you can tell how delighted he his for rediscovering his hidden object. In the picture to the right, Char had, one evening, hid his sippy cup that was full of milk inside Scott's side of the closet and we didn't find it until the following morning, you can imagine the sour, curdled taste :), yum!

5 comments:

Robin said...

I love it! Shaun does the same thing, but at least right now he has some favorite spots that we can check if something important has gone missing! I am so excited for Shaun and Charlie to get to play when we come out in July!

LeMira said...

When Jackson first starting wearing his glasses, he did the same thing. He'd take them off and just leave them somewhere. I'd ask him where they were, and about half of the time he would go get them, the other half he would look at me like, "What are talking about, Mom?"

CJ said...

Curdled milk sounds pretty gross. I'm glad Georgia ISN'T doing that yet because we've had some bug issues at our apartment and I can only imagine what I'd find if there was food or drink left to rot in some corner overnight! Yuck!;

Q & A said...

When we moved here the movers were all whispering about something and I finally asked them what they were talking about. They told me I might want to check inside my couch cushions. A sippy cup full of milk was stuck inside one of them. It stunk to high heaven after sitting in a moving truck and then in storage for over 3 months. What fun. It went straight into the trash! Kids are so funny.

Trisha said...

Ha ha! Sounds like a fun game, too bad he forgets about it though. I'm sure Macie will get to that point someday.