Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Kisses make everything seem all better

Charles is at an age where he gets hurt a lot, mostly because he's small and still doesn't have perfect balance all the time so he's easily knocked over. The last several weeks now, whenever he's hurt, whether it's a scraped knee, a jammed finger, a bumped head or whatever, he quickly comes over to me while whimpering, arm extended, hand stretched out and puts his cute little palm to my lips and keeps it there until I've kissed it several times and then he'll switch hands and have me kiss the other one too. It's really cute though it seems kind of funny that he does it; I think a lot of kids, including Elisabeth want you to kiss the actual spot where they were hurt. But not Char, he just wants you to give his cute little palms lots of kisses :)!

1 comment: